NCsoft who brought you Guildwars has once again developed a new Massively Multiplayer Online game – Aion Alliance. Aion was officially released by NCsoft on September 22, 2009 and gathered an overwhelming response as they already hit a total of almost 400,000 on preordered sales.
The wonderful world of Atreia which is the setting for Aion is now waiting to be explored with over 1500 quests that will certainly bring you excitement like you’ve never experienced before. The world of Aion is divided into two which was once joined by Tower of Eternity are now completely separated and each side is now being ruled by two opposing factions. Live on the darker side and choose to be an Asmodians that will protect the Tower of Darkness against Elyos. Or choose to be a warm and friendly Elyos who have angelic wings and dauntlessly fight against evils who threatened to destroy every living creature in Elysea. Checkout Aion online and read the full story.
There are four major classes to choose from – Warrior, Scout, Mage or Priest. As you play the game, your Aion character will gain enough experience that will allow you to level up and select to either of the two specialized classes that is available to your primary class.
- Be a Templar which is built with high defense and several shield skills that can inflict serious damage against their enemies using their powerful attacks though its resistance to damage may be much lower when compared to other Aion classes.
- Or be a Gladiator who are skilled in handling melee weapons and highly proficient in using polearms. Known for its great power and accuracy, Gladiators inflict more damage to enemies in close combat.
Unlike Warriors who posses great power and strength, Scouts are known for its speed, agility and awareness. Having a low resistance to damage doesn’t mean Scouts power can be under estimated as they have ability to evade most attacks makes them difficult to hit and allows them to strike back with damaging counterattacks.
- You can chose to be an Assassin with hide ability that allows them to go near their opponents unnoticed and targets them on vital spots and inflict serious damage.
- Be a Ranger who is popular for their excellent archery skills. Ranger uses bows and arrows to take down their enemies. They are skilled both in long and short range attacks and has the ability to use traps.
- Mage have two types. The Spiritmaster which has the ability to control the Spirits of Eart, Wind, Water and Fire. It can directly or indirectly use spells to attack their enemy and weaken their spirits.
- The Sorcerer is another type of Mage that carries spellbooks and orbs which they used to cast spell and unleash the destructive power or Earth, Wind, Water and Fire to defeat their enemies.
Priests may lack offensive spells but are effective when partnered to any other Aion class because of their ability to heal and boost their allies that assures all the members of the group to survive even the most pressing attacks brought by their opponents.
- Two types of Priest are the Chanter who uses staff together with their exceptional skills in healing, attacking and chantra magic to boost their allies and strengthen their abilities.
- Cleric is known for its ability to to strengthen their allies and heal their injuries. It also has the ability to revive a dead ally using its revive spells. Unlike Chanter who uses staff, Cleric uses mace and shield in battle.
Don’t forget to visit Aion forum to know more about Aion Online MMO game. Download Aion Online Game now!