my thoughts… my stories… my life…
Header

letting go..

August 29th, 2007 | Posted by JeanGrey in Featured Stories | Love | Relationship

love story letting go letters letting go letter letting go let you go let go gf deep inside my heart biggest mistake  letting go.. picture

my ex jUst sEnt mE a mSg tO sTop bUgginG him (LikE caLLing oR evEn txtinG hm) tO pRevEnt him fRom bReaking uP wiTh hiS pReSent gf.. it huRts…it rEaLLy rEaLLy huRts…it’s Like my whoLe wOrld’s cRusHed in fRont oF mE…i can’t aCcept tHe faCt anD i can’t LivE my LifE wiThOut him in it…i havE maDe tHe biGgeSt miStake oF maKing him my wHoLe wOrLd in tHe fiRst pLaCe…i want tO cRy bUt tHeRe aRe nO mOre tEars tO sHed anD siLence cOuLd cUt sO dEep.. i sTiLL LovE him..wHat wOuLd i dO? i’vE aLrEady tRiEd eveRytHing..anD i’m LoSing hOpe nOw…i wiLL caRry tHis my wHoLe LifE anD i dOn’t tHink i cOuLd gEt ovEr him fOrEveR….. hE’s tHe onLy pErSon ivE evEr LovED tHis way anD i dOn’t tHink i cOuLd finD a LovE LikE tHis aGain…my LovE fOr him waS unCondiTiOnaL..anD i havE saCrifiCed a LoT… i havE tO keeP mySeLf bUsy at aLL timEs tO mOve on…. anD gEt uSed tO tHe feeLing…im a biT haPpy cOz i aLrEady toLd him tHe tHings i kEpt dEep inSiDe my hEaRt tHoUgh iT wOn’t cHangE anytHinG aT LeaSt i Let iT oUt anD hE aLrEady knEw… im nOw cOntEntEd aS LonG aS he’s haPpy… i am aLso haPpy

Submitted entry

Thanks Roxsan B! ;)

Would you like your story to be featured here?

Submit your entries at

Image by : Andrea B.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.

15 Responses

• lobisloid says:

aw. Your story is very sad but don’t lose hope on love. You will find someone new in time and hopefully, you will laugh about this once you’ll realize that everything that happened has a reason..and that God has better plan and better partner for you.

Like they said, It hurts when God knows we deserve someone else. I hope I made sense and take care. Thanks for sharing your story with us. :-)

• dru says:

Letting go to know the truth is not so hard to do
    It’s the heart that’s got the will to open up for Him to fill
    And trusting and believing Him is all we’ve got to do
    It’s just the heart that’s got to move for Him to show His love that’s been there
    Even when we never cared take hold of His hand
    Let go and you’ll understand

• eNocH says:

hay! parehas tayo! yung ex ko may bf ng bago! i want her back, wala naman akong magawa, esp. now na wala ako sa pinas! i’m missin’ her everyday! :(

• tmp says:

i thought i was reading my own story. thank you. you made me realised… i can’t go on like this forever…

• moven on says:

Every broken heart feels like you just cant take it and you will never love again, but trust me after starting over from a 15year relationship it will get better. I have learned or am learning that when a person is Whole going into a relationship…satisfied with all aspects of their life not looking to fill a Whole it hurts much less when you end the relationship. You will be fine I promiss

• abby says:

The reality is that letting go of someone you loved or you still love is one of the most difficult and painful thing to do. But once you’ve learned to accept the need to let go it would be easier. Acceptance is the key, if you already accepted that things just need to end and things are no longer working out then it is high time that you start to let go even it will hurt like hell.You must know that holding on to something is more painful because of its many uncertainties.I know it takes a lot of courage but in the end it’s worth it!Just accept the past and eventually everything will follow.

• tanya says:

I perfectly understand how you feel. Im also in that situation right now and I can say that It really damn hurts… Weve been together for almost five years and we dont have any formal talk before we separated. As of this time Im still bothered what really happened to us… What I can advse you right now is just to hold on…There’s no one whom you can count on with but yourself… Be strong and pray alot…

• aniv says:

i can relate.. life is too nice for us to be stuck.. move on..

• Goldy says:

We almost have the same experience but we must learned to let go of things…
    To let go does not mean to stop caring,
    it means I can’t do it for someone else.
    To let go is not to cut myself off,
    it’s the realization I can’t control another.
    To let go is not to enable,
    but allow learning from natural consequences.
    To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means
    the outcome is not in my hands.
    To let go is not to try to change or blame another,
    it’s to make the most of myself.
    To let go is not to care for,
    but to care about.
    To let go is not to fix,
    but to be supportive.
    To let go is not to judge,
    but to allow another to be a human being.
    To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,
    but to allow others to affect their destinies.
    To let go is not to be protective,
    it’s to permit another to face reality.
    To let go is not to deny,
    but to accept.
    To let go is not to nag, scold or argue,
    but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
    To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires,
    but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.
    To let go is not to criticize or regulate anybody,
    but to try to become what I dream I can be.
    To let go is not to regret the past,
    but to grow and live for the future.

To let go is to fear less and love more
    and
    To let go and to let God, is to find peace !

• belle says:

hi like you, i’m suffering also the same situation. and i know how it feels. but we cant do anything. the least thing we can do for now is try to keep our self busy. and i cried and cried to ease somehow the pain.. but i know that we can move on in time and forget all of the hard feelings and pain we feel. and when that time comes. we can smile while remembering this again..

i know you can do it..

to let go even its difficult shows that you are a very strong person..

i wish i could be like you.. strong..

• miss eizah says:

when you decided to let go..
    you will feel better..
    just like what i did..
    we have same situation,
    but i accept the truth that he’s no longer mine..
    that’s why i let him go… :)

• I remember going through this. You shouldn’t worry about it though. After a while you find that life goes on and that there will be someone better. That someone can’t replace your old love but at least they can bring you happiness. Love isn’t always being with them but it can be letting them go. You just have to accept the fact that no matter what happens God is always going to love you. His love has no boundaries and will always be everlasting. God Bless :]

• broken_angel says:

im going through exactly the same situation with you. yes, its true, it hurts so much especially if you made that person your whole world.. i dont know how and where to start again to make myself whole. right now im just keeping myself busy, hanging out with friends just to forget about him for a moment,, but at the end of the day i find myself lying in my bed, crying. i really dont know what to do anymore.. i still love him so much..

• madel says:

@broken, i believe that love never leaves us… it stays forever…. it may not be the same intensity or reason but it never does leave… You just have to live your life accepting the fact that he/she is out of your life already. I beleive in grieving (excuse for the term, but that’s how is ay it to myself) if i have to cry then ill cry my heart out, what i do is that i pray that the pain will go away soon.. I pray that one day ill wake up with a smile on my face again… we all have heartaches, all of us go through the same process different intensities i guess but its still “hurtiing” “pains”…. take care my broken angel

• madel says:

there are things in life that aren’t meant to last. No matter how painful your going through think of the positive side out of it, what have you become after that heartache… we are very attached with our emotions and good thing that we find it very easy to share it with a friend and just by writing it all down w/c helps in the healing process. We cannot truly be ready for any heartaches.. no matter how many times we’ve been going down to that road still the pain will exists.l.. you just have to put in my mind that in loving there’s always pain along the way that is just a “fact”… truth hurts but that’sm the way it is… hope your doing better now…..